Thursday 28 February 2008

5 a.m.

This morning I got up at 5am. I hit the male with my paw a few times, but he just ignored me. I knew the female was awake, but not taking me on. Jumping on her did no good, so I played my trump card, which is clawing the carpet. She got up and let me out. I don't know why they don't think that time of the morning is a good idea; there are lots of birds about, which suits me fine.

About 50 hours later, she got up and went to work, but I missed the opportunity to get back in through the door. He is off work, so I just had to wait for an age, 'til he surfaced.

About the old and infirm birds.... I never got one yet, except the one I brought into the house last year. It flew round and she went mad. Not quite as much as when I brought the caterpillar in (tell you about that tomorrow) or the voles (lots of them). So this is me in handsome reposing mode... as big and fat as if I'd eaten all the birds. One day.....

No comments: