Wednesday 27 February 2008

Kissing frogs for chews...

Sorry I haven't kept you up to date, my people have had some personal problems but that seems to be ok now. I need to say at at no time were food or chewies not in ample supply, so thanks to them for that.

So - today I was wandering round the garden and this trip led to the picture for today. The older female has a younger female who no longer lives with us but I am always glad to see her car as I can use the guilty thing to get chews. I was bought from a rescue home for her, but she left me behind when she moved away. Anyway, I remember the older one telling the younger one if you kiss a frog it turns into a prince. Not that I want a prince unless he has pockets full of chews. So, during my trip round the garden looking for any elderly or infirm birds, ( more of that tomorrow), I found a frog !!! I kissed it, but nothing happened.



Laters..... Dini

No comments: